Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
russie999

Hit by Penguin

My client has been hit by penguin.. He dropped drastically that he can't even seen in Google search.. Any method how to recover on this crazy animal?
russie999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
farm gate

If you are building itself the chain, you probably have make a decision to spend much time or energy to do what anchor text is to reflect your target keywords of the chain, and which is to let him look more natural some not for the purpose of ranking. Though you probably already know more or less consciousness to two kinds of external chain all give attention to two or morethings, but a lot of SEOer or choose difficult to choose the first kind of external chain, admittedly, will be a lot of manpower material resources to establish cannot directly produce the outer chain is a very dull thing, but now you have to ensure that more than 50% of the outer chain anchor text is in your target keyword outside of the.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
farm gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
mikework

First is make changes according to Google genuine and wait for Google response. I haven't listened that any website recovered form penguin.
Make new website as directed by Google.
mikework is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
terrijhon

Hi dud Please mention your site here i will analysis and then told you about it...

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 AM   #5
muzz

you don't mention your site here.Any way you have to check your backlinks and content too is there any spamming or duplicate content issue.

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:39 AM   #6
gauravmultiplex

As you know Google is updating its algorithm continuously and its affects lots of website. Now a days Google is focusing more on content so you need to play with contents and update your website content regularly. You also need to keep yourself away from low quality backlinks (Check your website backlinks and remove all those links that are low quality if possible else use the google disavow link tool).

|
gauravmultiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
russie999

Before he gave his site to me, he said he blasted his links using automated software and most of them falls under blog comments. (seems he really spammed a lot). He said he blasted for over 15,000 links which google really hates. He still wants to recover those site and he is insisting me to use the disavow tool which I disagree. I heard that using those tool is helping you google to let them know that your site is really crap. And it won't really help..
russie999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #8
johnstamos00000

I heard that using those tool is helping you google to let them know that your site is really crap.So wait for Google response
johnstamos00000 is offline   Reply With Quote