Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-23-2015, 04:39 AM   #1
ankitasharma123

Best way to get traffic on a website ?

Hi

Please guide me what are the Best way to get traffic on a website ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
ankitasharma123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #2
cwvps

Best way and first step in doing that is determining your niche (you should be very specific when doing it) and creating relevant, unique and informative content on regular basis. The, on page and off page seo, which will take time and regular updating, but it's definitely worth it.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:23 PM   #3
CheshtaBose

Hi friends!
Recently I have also faced less traffic issue. And because of that my Alexa will increase up to 26000 from 12000. Then I have though why i am not getting traffic, in spite of good link building. And then I started micro blogging, blog posting, updating my site's blog weekly and only quality link building. In two weeks I got lots of traffic and my Alexa is now 18000. I will keep working on this strategy.

|

|
|
CheshtaBose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:32 AM   #4
Crystal21

To increase traffic for your website you can start with Off Page promotions like Social Media Optimization or you can try to rank for some good keywords, having a decent number of hits. For that you have to work continuously or you can hire some one to do same for your website, you can get many experts on SEOclerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:18 AM   #5
Webwide

Best way to get traffic

If you are looking best way to get traffic you need to start off page activity and put the daily new post with fresh content.
Webwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:45 AM   #6
Chemopren

One can't agree more. The content is the king always works = unique content on website, promoted thru social networks, where you build community. However its easier to say than done.

Chemopren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 11:00 PM   #7
rafsanur

please post interesting content more and more on social media

News & Media Website
rafsanur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:08 AM   #8
ExpertWP

These are some effective ways to get traffic on a website
http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/20...-to-my-website

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:42 AM   #9
davidgotham

Traffic is of two type quality and rubbish and always try to get qaulity traffic that can help you getting good ctr.
davidgotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:24 PM   #10
ankitasharma123

Thank you so much for reply.

|
|
|
|
ankitasharma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #11
wwwdude

Study the content and backlinks of high ranking websites that offer your products or services.

Good Luck

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:42 AM   #12
FrontRowRavers

Think smart

Do a through keyword analysis and then study about your competitors !Exploit the social media to the fullest to grow !

http://frontrowravers.com/

http://frontrowravers.com/unite-the-...owland-review/

http://frontrowravers.com/sunburn-arena-dj-snake/
FrontRowRavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:18 AM   #13
techupgeek

You can use facebook to drive huge amount of traffic. Find all the facebook groups in your niche and share topics/blog post's in this niche. Not do spam in this facebook groups, just share 3-5 post per day.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:13 AM   #14
JenniferJeny

Social Bookmarking, social media and Guest blogging are better choices for increase traffic.

JenniferJeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:02 AM   #15
shanken

I have tried my hand at social bookmarking with sites like reddit, stumbleupon and delicious. So far I have gotten the most traffic from reddit and stumbleupon.

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote