Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-13-2018, 02:50 AM   #1
Michel001

quality nvidia dedicated hosting services?

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 1100 GB, CPU: 4 Cores, Unmetered traffic
I have already found Gpuservers.net web host - their servers look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Old 12-17-2018, 06:42 AM   #2
afrodita

Use servers from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net as they are considered to be the best in this realm. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 12:22 AM   #3
CPU

Several friends have moved their business sites to Gpuservers.net and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well. The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:43 PM   #4
clo@

Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and Gpuservers.net network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard unix tools is great.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:58 PM   #5
How?

Gpuservers.net service is ideal for distributed computing.
They are well-known and trustworthy option for getting Nvidia servers at good rates.
They provide an easy to use control panel for management of the servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:29 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

They are great, they can provide NVIDIA Quadro, Tesla, Titan, GTX as well as AMD GPU's.
Gpuservers.net pricing is quite reasonable, you will get what you pay for OP.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote