Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 04-30-2014, 04:33 AM   #1
areeshanoor2020

Adsense click bombing

Hello Dear,
I faced a problem. Please help me I am so worry.
Today I check result of my adsense clicking. I am sharing 2 screenshot 1 from Google adsenes account and other from statcount. Please tell me is it click bombing or not.
Because from Google adsense account clicking normal but from statcounter lots of clicking.
one thing more. I am also using click fraud monitoring plugin. and My setting is block ip after 2 click. But I am afraid. please help.
Please check these 2 pictures
http://newyeargreeting2014.com/wp-co...4/adsense1.jpg
http://newyeargreeting2014.com/wp-co...04/adsense.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2014, 04:08 AM   #2
altonroot

Google adsense reporting normal clicking which is very good sign for you. Might be some boat visiting so many pages of your website which statcounter is reporting and adsense wisely ignoring it. Do analyse the traffic and find from which place it is coming. There are so many bad boats do access websites across the globe. Find one which one visiting your website and then stop it from robots.txt file.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:47 PM   #3
areeshanoor2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by altonroot View Post
Google adsense reporting normal clicking which is very good sign for you. Might be some boat visiting so many pages of your website which statcounter is reporting and adsense wisely ignoring it. Do analyse the traffic and find from which place it is coming. There are so many bad boats do access websites across the globe. Find one which one visiting your website and then stop it from robots.txt file.
Thanks dear for reply. it's mean if every thing is normal in Google adsense account then no worry. I am also using click fraud monitoring plugin. that automatically block Ip that click more than 2 time.

|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:22 PM   #4
Gitsby

you may check with google invalid click forum and they will guide you better

Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:30 AM   #5
param1000

I Think These Clicks Are Invalid

param1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:31 AM   #6
omthavertch

click bombing is the comes in the click fraud.its means your adsense ads get mote the natural click then this is known as the click bombing
omthavertch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:38 AM   #7
sumitsssrt

This is really a subject of worry because if click-fraud is not able to save you then who will?? I think you should visit adsense support center for sure
sumitsssrt is offline   Reply With Quote