Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #1
kronos77

legionbox.com vx greenlionnet.com

Comparing VPS offers from legionbox.com and greenlionnet.com, which host is more attractive to have a deal with from your point of view, dudes?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
SanGoku

Never heard about them. I suggest you to check out and try 4goodhosting.com. Me and my fellow developer has been hosted with this host since 2013. So far we have no issues or complaints. We never experience outages. Servers are very stable and solid. We are very happy and always receive fast and helpful customer service. If I were you, I will sign up today.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:19 AM   #3
Michel001

I had to wait a year before writing my review of Zetservers.com to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service. Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:32 AM   #4
afrodita

Comparing services from legionbox.com and greenlionnet.com I dare say that both are appealing and respectable. Their services are widely used by many webmasters in the whole IT world and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Any host will bring you success.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:30 AM   #5
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from Kvchosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:35 AM   #6
Grignard

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:50 AM   #7
Gorrilas

From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #8
lmahdi

see the google pagerank of this hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lmahdi is offline   Reply With Quote