Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
marshmary

Smile Who's using Godaddy here?

How do I switch from Godaddy Managed Wordpress to Wordpress.com? Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

marshmary is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
Edmund

I'd suggest you to get hosting solutions from much more reliable hosts like WebIntellects.com. You will receive high available support and reasonable prices. Stability is great.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:14 AM   #3
DelmarHairs

To migrate from managed Wordpress to Wordpres, you should need to use steps, "how to remove your website from managed Wordpress".
Go to the gateway, and log in if prompted.
Under the site you want to remove, click Settings.
Go to the Remove Site tab.
Click Remove, and then click Remove again.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:41 AM   #4
ArthurHoagland

Well, GoDady is one of the good hosting services that gives great features in a cheap range.It is a good selection for those folks, who wants to develop their new small business in the world of digital marketing.

ArthurHoagland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:51 AM   #5
ledtubelight

thanks...

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #6
Grignard

If you are looking for quality server check for offers from Exmasters.com. You will be pleased with their affordable prices and featured plans.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:22 AM   #7
Alexsan

allllllllllllllllllll
Alexsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #8
Alexsan

Alexsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #9
Gerador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
If you are looking for quality server check for offers from Exmasters.com. You will be pleased with their affordable prices and featured plans.
Hey, have you use arvixe? Are they good?

Gerador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:15 AM   #10
Goosewing

I've had mixed experiences with GoDaddy. Sure, they are very reasonable price wise, but their servers are not the best in the world. Upload speeds can be slow, so I would avoid if you have a big website.
Goosewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:58 AM   #11
bidyananda8080

well godaddy is the best and i'm using it rightenow

bidyananda8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:08 AM   #12
AupairQuest.com

We don't use GoDaddy. Got some good experiences with other parties. For more info send me a pm

AupairQuest.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:08 AM   #13
SnackMemory7

I use square space, it costs a bit more but it makes things easy and its very reliable.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:37 AM   #14
Infinite

I can say that Hostdepot.com looks to be a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #15
Lukaterra

I agree with users, who said that the price of GoDaddy's hosting is very wise but it's also true that you can get hosting where server working will be more stable. For example www.arvixe.com
Lukaterra is offline   Reply With Quote