Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-16-2015, 01:13 PM   #16
DanielVettori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukaterra View Post
I agree with users, who said that the price of GoDaddy's hosting is very wise but it's also true that you can get hosting where server working will be more stable. For example
Very true mate GoDaddy definitely has the best rates out here and the biggest benefit is their coupon codes which makes the price so low that anyone would love to have it. Currently i am able to get hosting for my site with a big discount of 30% by simply using the hottest coupon code of 2015 “30WORD” so this is just superb offer for anyone since it’s not just hosting but for everything!
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:53 AM   #17
om2580

godaddy provide nice service and support nice decision you had make

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
om2580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:32 PM   #18
MrMarkDobson

godaddy is ok for certain things, not the best host in the world, but for standard websites is ok.

MrMarkDobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:55 PM   #19
DanielVettori

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarkDobson View Post
godaddy is ok for certain things, not the best host in the world, but for standard websites is ok.
Been a new comer myself I would tell you few things which is that we mostly need hosting with cheap rates and it should be reliable as early on no one is sure whether he would be able to run his web site for long or not so that’s it’s better not to waste much money and first and there is where GoDaddy is definitely ahead of the rest due to very good price and if we use coupon code than it becomes unbelievable. At the moment I am able to get .Com domain at just 99 cents with “99WORD” promo code while hosting as I already mention is cheap so it’s awesome package for me!
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:09 AM   #20
Poojaverma

Actually Godaddy is nothing else but it is a site where you can register domain name according to your choice, so you can host web sites from that name.
Thanks!!

Poojaverma is offline   Reply With Quote