Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #16
AdeleBixby

Still not sure which hosting plan is right for you? It’s very easy to get started with Power Up Hosting team. Every single one of its servers run on Intel processors.
AdeleBixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:13 AM   #17
david moore

I have used the services of a dedicated server hosting company for more than a year now and these services are simply amazing and they will never let you down. If you are looking for power, excellent performance and great quality hosting services, then you need to start using dedicated server hosting services. Since I started using these services, my dedicated server never fails to meet my needs. Dedicated server hosting is just brilliant!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

david moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #18
Lou Vincent

The best Dedicated service that I am using at the moment from last 2 years is Serveria, it’s really high class hosting provider. There is incredible facilities with Intel Quad Core CPU (Core i5, Core i7, Xenon or similar), 32 GB DDR RAM, 1Gbit/100Mbit port, Up to 10 clean IPs, Fully managed and 24/7 In-house Support that never leaves us alone in any difficulty.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:34 AM   #19
chachuju

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
chachuju is offline   Reply With Quote