Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-10-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
prateek70007

Need suggestions for my site.

Hello Friends, i need your suggestions for my site. http://www.aperfectvacationhome.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #2
kaurrose66

Awesome design.
kaurrose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:39 AM   #3
kaushal22

Nice Website.
Try to promote more, may be some interactive marketing will help in such niche

kaushal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:04 AM   #4
jeremymarcus

Exclamation Review

Hi! Great looking site. Obviously the previous replies here did not actually give you any suggestions like you asked for... so I'm here to save the day!

1. Your revolution slider on the homepage is way too large. you will want to change the setting so you don't have to scroll down so far to see the properties.

2. Secure your website with SSL - I recommend an SSL certificate. This builds trust, and also increase your rank on search engines.

3. Once you have an SSL certificate you can adjust your .htaccess file to redirect to this format. You will also need to run a search/replace in the database and website files to make sure all links are updated.

4. Page caching is not enabled. Try installing "performance score booster"plugin.

5. heavy Images -There are heavy images on the site that need to be compressed.

6. Meta Description - It is recommended to have between 140 and 170 chars. This meta tag should describe the page without being a straight forward list of keywords. On the other hand it must contain the most important keyword expressions of the page. You have 132 characters.

7. H TAGS - The H elements are used to organize the structure of the page in relation to their order of importance. You have too many H1 tags and over a dozen H2 tags. You might want to reduce these.

8. Add a <u></u> tag to something on the homepage which is important. This will help your score.

9. Only 2 out of 7 keywords used in the site title have been found in the main ten keywords of the page content. Your Key expressions must be found in the title of the page. If this is not the case either your page’s title is not representative of its content or the keywords used in the content of the page aren’t correctly thought through.

10. 2 images on the site are missing alt text

11. The robots file has no reference to the sitemap. You want to add the sitemap link to the robots file.

Hope this helps!

Good luck.

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:14 PM   #5
chi.12345

chào cả nhà - em là thành viên mói ra nhập

Bạn là một "Đại gia" và bạn muốn hưởng thị cuộc sống đẳng cấp?

BĐS đang nóng trở lại, bạn đang muốn đầu tư?

Hãy ghé thăm Webside của chúng tôi, Bạn sẽ tìm được sản phẩm mong muốn!

chi.12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:02 AM   #6
vicky_spd15

Hai,

Remove the home page slider - not suitable with the page design, content and fonts.
Menu ordering collapsed
Looking simple.
Need more improvements in design, theme selection, font selections.

|
vicky_spd15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:11 AM   #7
Enamul Hoq

Simple but nice design.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #8
quantumleap

Good design looks simple.
quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 02:28 AM   #9
onestopjack

Nice simple design, I would get a bespoke crisp logo made though.

onestopjack is offline   Reply With Quote