Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
alponz

New Google Search Algorithm

Maybe you ever heard "Google Panda"?
That's right, it is code name for the new google search algorithm.
I don't know much about this.

But, I spent few hours searching about Google Panda over internet, and I find this conclusion:
Web popularity is determined by unique content.
Web popularity no longer depends on how many backlinks.

What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alponz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
m2weblogs

Hm... I heard little about it, guess its new to everyone ?
Not sure about that statement "web popularity no longer depends on how many backlinks", i'm sure that will remain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Pay after results!

m2weblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
colepath

Ya we know , I think it updates twice in last six months

|
colepath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
pronessdan

Wow !! That's amazing ..This algorithm is really great ..I am sure many of them would also be happy of this news..

pronessdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
guptaarun

i heard about the Google panda but i didn't know about it yet ... but u remove my confusion thanks ....

guptaarun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:08 AM   #6
devisrimari

hi,
This update is mainly created for issuing page ranking for informative and original content, also for Google SERP effective and desirable.
devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
alponz

Then, I think new website/blog will get higher rank longer than before.
Because you need unique content. That also means "quantity" of the articles.

But you can't post so many articles in a row, since google is going to assume you're spamming.

Last edited by alponz; 09-13-2011 at 11:33 AM..
alponz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #8
brysonadams082

SEO or search engine optimization, website Google, Yahoo and MSN, as a high ranking in major search engines and is a way to get visibility. On page optimization and off-page optimization are two types of SEO. On page optimization is very simple compared to off-page.

|
|
brysonadams082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
coltonmaddox54

Yahoo search engine have a tendency to to be sluggish in penetrating nothing like Google search fixes. It's informal to stretch traffic over and done with Google reasonably than Yahoo.

|
|
coltonmaddox54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:41 AM   #10
stevejoseph

now google had launched Panda effects.
stevejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #11
serena85

It is just something that needs to impulse us to write more unique content.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #12
justinallen

SEO or search engine optimization, website Google, Yahoo and MSN, as a high ranking in major search engines and is a way to get visibility. On page optimization and off-page optimization are two types of SEO. On page optimization is very simple compared to off-page.

|
|
justinallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #13
markbrown864

The SEO way of the Google search engine that we can use at the current times may be totally the best that we could ever use at the moment.

markbrown864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
markbrown864

Many users doing Google searches are not relevant to the present time may seem to you in the future, but we really can get some benefits.

markbrown864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
Mark Jackson

As all of you know that now Google announced the fresh Google Panda alogrithm.. Now, Google more focus on two things
1- Website Content
2- Link building

If you have two commands on these factors then you easily come up on Google ranking

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote