Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-28-2014, 02:31 AM   #16
jmwang

I think you can try the four website,they are the pro backlinks analytic website:
ahrefs,backlinkwatch and majesticseo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jmwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #17
Ship497

I prefer ahrefs and Google webmaster for checking the backlinks of my websites.

- Offers Ship Management Services.
Ship497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:15 AM   #18
ranjithyaana

backlink checker tools
ranksignals.com
backlinkwatch.com
majesticseo.com

ranjithyaana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #19
BlurryFont

Thanks for this site.
BlurryFont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:01 AM   #20
stuartspindlow2

You can use Google webmaster tool for it.
stuartspindlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:36 AM   #21
dasangamrahul

OpenLinkProfiler is the best Tool to check Backlinks Profile
dasangamrahul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:05 AM   #22
amozi

I usually use the tool to check backlinks and ahref.com ranksingals.com check, it's 2 best tool I found.

amozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #23
sanusense

Through Google webmaster tools, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO!

|
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:18 AM   #24
stellajohn

I am using ahrefs. I never tried others. may be other site also good
Old 08-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #25
Chris_Tax

I use Backlink Watch to check my back links. I will, also, use it on competitors to get more high page rank do follow back links. I have found it very effective.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:55 AM   #26
OakmarkLondon

Ahrefs is pretty good although it lets you check 1 domain a day without login.
You can also check your backlinks in Google Master Tools

OakmarkLondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #27
ganpati6297

go to google and type backlink checker you will see result and choose one and check result
ganpati6297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:06 AM   #28
ledtubelight

majestic seo
small tool seo

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:20 AM   #29
Rumput Kebar

check backlink with ahrefs.com

Rumput Kebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 AM   #30
Masondavis

you can use majesticseo.comand ahrefs.com/...
Masondavis is offline   Reply With Quote