Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
kaptai2013

Looking for small business SEO service?

My SEO technique is always based on the latest search engine algorithms (From the Recent Penguin & Panda Updates).

Our all SEO work is according to Google algorithms. We have good ON Page optimization experience in CMS, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, OSCommerce, Drupal and other dynamic websites.

STAGE 1 On Site Optimization:
If you want your site to rank high I all the major search engines, besides a good keyword research(which we also offer) and link building campaigns, a critical factor is the Onsite Optimization.

This is the first step in your site optimization process. Although this is not enough, any webmaster that wants he's site to rank high in search engines should have a great onsite optimization.

The purpose of internal SEO is to optimize your web pages for ranking well in organic SERP. However without performing additional external SEO, you should know that no matter how well you optimize your website internally, you will not rank in the first pages for highly competitive keywords.

With internal SEO you will rank higher on less competitive terms searches compared with search results with no internal SEO at all.

So optimizing the title, the keywords, the description and the links structure is your first step in achieving higher ranking in SERP.
The next step, and the most difficult one is the "external" SEO.

STAGE 2 OFF-Site Optimization:
We'll provide you theme based natural Links relevant to your site.

IMPORTANT: Usually I recommend 400-600 links to be build for the website in order to see good results but the final decision is yours, you decide how many links we will build for the website, if you want to build less or more links.

Now, it is more important for your back-links to be placed on a page in theme with your site, a page which has good content (but no PR). This type of links count more than the directory back-links with high PR.

You need links. Not just any links, but permanent, relevant links that actually drive targeted traffic to your site.

Prospective comments are welcome and welcome to our seo management company. Find out now our full seo plan with package.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
kaptai2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
roger4321

nicely described.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #3
Shanewatson

Great description regarding your services. I suggest you to go for elance or odesk for projects.
Shanewatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
halenmartinez

without off page optimization can you rank your site ? define me role of off page optimization and its important for ranking

|
|
|
halenmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
Kunalmathur

Can you do this Mr. halenmartinez?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:38 AM   #6
evalyn

The search engine optimization is mush easier as in 2010, the Google update every time make it more hared then previous.

evalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #7
Host2

Why dont you offer your services on SEOClerks.com? They are the largest marketplace for SEO services and many SEO providers including me selling their SEO services their and making passive money. I recommend you to take a look at SEOClerks, you would surely like that platform for your SEO services.

Cheers!

Host2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #8
saleha9294

thanks to you but your link is error why??
saleha9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #9
meopoka

thank you , verry nice. i like it. I think it’s generated for one person only, fix it with this one friv2.org

|
|
meopoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
combatstreams

How much do you charge for a page 1 keyword?

combatstreams is offline   Reply With Quote