Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 10-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
mjvndhsb

Image resizing

Hey everyone,

I've got a Guest book page and to avoid the problem multiple submissions when the refresh button is hit I send the user to a confirmation page which then sends them to a specified page after a set amount of seconds. The problem is I want this page to be used for multiple guest books so I need to send them back to the page that the submission has come from.

How do I send hidden referer data from a form?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
logodesign

There are many online image resizer available by using which you can easily resize your image.
logodesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:46 PM   #3
janpaul7890

You can use pixlr.com/editor for image resizing, i always prefer this tool.

|
|
janpaul7890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:41 AM   #4
eumaxindia

To use Adop photoshop is the best way to resize an image......

|
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote