Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-11-2017, 05:34 AM   #1
Julia Vento

Smile Please review my website!

Please review the website cooljonny.com

Last edited by Julia Vento; 05-11-2017 at 05:37 AM..
Julia Vento is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
conrad369

Your website will have a very hard time being found , very little text, about 12 different themes in one single website cannot rank well IMO. Cleaning and Sport, Nanny just to name a few.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you need to leave the trodden paths.
conrad369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
grdimis

easy to navigate,clear info, some issues with mobile page speed
check with pagespeed tools like google's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

grdimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #4
GrahamYellop

Hey Julia,
Your website is really nice but the speed is slow. Because website is loading very slow (my net connection is fine). Add your social media profiles and optimized them properly.
GrahamYellop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:02 PM   #5
Techbmc

To be frank, i like your site but the speed is really slow, do something about it okey

|

|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:32 PM   #6
manavatmix

Took a lot of time to load. Try to get the page load time to 3 seconds. People aren't so patient these days

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:36 AM   #7
subzero525

nice site but take care of site loading time
subzero525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:47 AM   #8
sinGN

Nice work but it is very slow.

sinGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #9
jackychen

Send a message via ICQ to jackychen Send a message via AIM to jackychen
I visited your web site.i like

jackychen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #10
masterliv906

This is an important discuss

|
|

masterliv906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:02 PM   #11
sin123

very nice site.

sin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #12
happysurf

i dont why people are raising issue about speed, speed i ok to go. did not take much timel some other person that too little text and ranking, i couldnt get that but overall it is good. and a great idea too
happysurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:21 AM   #13
Jeny055

Great design. The site a little bit slow as for me.

Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:26 AM   #14
rupeshkumar

Everything looks OK but the footer portion on the homepage. Homepage footer is very long and contains so many links and information. I would highly recommend you to cut down things from the footer and make it clear just like your other part of the website. Otherwise, you have a great website.
rupeshkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #15
chrissky

ITs abit too slow for me

chrissky is offline   Reply With Quote