Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-23-2014, 04:14 AM   #151
azzedinejamal

Apple is my favorite in fruits & also in phones brand.

http://www.zapwebdirectory.com/ Latest Article Posting website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #152
alieen

my favorite fruit is orange
alieen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:32 AM   #153
noface0711

Water Melon and Mango are my favorite Fruits.
noface0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:36 PM   #154
packer

hi everyone
I cont say this fruit is my favorite or that because i like and eat all fruits
but more often i eat bananas, oranges and watermelon

|
|
|
|
|
|
packer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:38 PM   #155
packer

i cont say this fruit is my favorite or that
because i like and all fruits as its good for health
but more often i eat banana, oranges and watermelon

|
|
|
|
|
|
packer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:23 AM   #156
nafasatali

Mango is my one of the favorite fruit.

|
nafasatali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:49 AM   #157
amarsamar

Mango Is My favorite fruit

To Get The Daily Updated List Of Newly Launched And Elite Ptc Sites Visit

amarsamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:56 AM   #158
Jaygour

Mango is mine best fruit.

|
Jaygour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:13 AM   #159
webdeveloper220

i like most, mango!

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:14 AM   #160
amanrai

Mango is my favourite fruit and I just love to have it.

|
amanrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 11:42 AM   #161
henrylos

My favorite fruit is Banana and Mango.

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #162
ramskl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaropolkyaro View Post
What is your favorite fruit?
My favourite fruits are,

1. Jack fruit
2. Grapes(green)
3. Pomogranets
4. Apple
5. Banana
6. Dry fruits

|
|
|
ramskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:12 PM   #163
Johncastle

Mango is my most favorite fruit.
Johncastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #164
ScubaSandy

Not sure I understand the point of this thread? But I am new here, so hey: Peaches and Strawberries!

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent. ~ Dave Barry
ScubaSandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:48 AM   #165
Pankaj kumar

my favorite is banana. The banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous, flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains
Pankaj kumar is offline   Reply With Quote