Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #1
rankindia

How many backlinks is it safe to create a day?

I want to create a huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
rankindia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:54 PM   #2
Wipaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankindia View Post
I want to create a huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Are you doing paid link building service for some company? Your signature shows digital marketing company in Delhi and you are asking about "how many backlinks is safe". Anyway, I will explain you. Backlinks are just part of SEO, Google never said create backlinks as much as possible. All you have to do is to make the On-page SEO strong with quality backlinks. Remember SEO results are based on more than 100 factors. Research more before implementing.

|

Last edited by Wipaq; 12-03-2017 at 01:19 AM..
Wipaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:10 AM   #3
samedaytoursin

Useful links are allowed only do follow backlinks is it possible.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
samedaytoursin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #4
wilsonlisa597

The simple advice I can offer you: look for quality and not for quantity.
Having a large number of low-quality backlinks won't do you any favors. Meanwhile, just one or two high authority backlinks can do your page a world of good.

wilsonlisa597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:16 AM   #5
oyecaptain

Thanks to all of useful information
oyecaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:09 AM   #6
ROYCPO

Backlinks remain one of the strongest ranking signals in Google's search algorithm. The more links you have with multiple high-authority backlinks.

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:36 AM   #7
marksteve741

there are no any rule to create link, you should create high quality links for website

marksteve741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #8
AmandaCherry

The simplest advice I can offer you: look for quality and not quantity. Having a large number of low-quality backlinks won't do you any favors. Meanwhile, just one or two high authority backlinks can do your page a world of good.

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #9
Waqqas_1007

Interesting post guys!
Waqqas_1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:09 PM   #10
evejones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankindia View Post

As much as it is not considered under spamming!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
evejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #11
maheshseo

you can do how meany you can do for day

|
|
maheshseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #12
leenahahim

per website create maximum 20 back link per day. creating worthy links is best one.
leenahahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 11:20 PM   #13
nathanleo

Generally, a ranking of 60 to 100 is phenomenal, 40 to 50 is okay, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks, then start by building links from high domain authority websites that are also relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Internet.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 10:52 PM   #14
quantumleap

You can create 1 backlink or 500 links a day and be safe with your website. There is no limit to how many backlinks you can create as long as those links are created in a safe manner, which means you're not participating in link schemes per Google's Webmaster Guidelines

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 02:56 AM   #15
quantumleap

25–30 backlinks per day is safe for a new website on average. However, even 500 links per day is safe if they are built naturally through organic exposure like a piece of content going viral, posting about a trending topic, or celebrating a special event for your business.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote