Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-23-2016, 03:02 PM   #1
saukgp

Exchanging links

Hi friends, I created a new website which is based on shakespeare plays and quotes, i really need backlinks from established website. Help me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saukgp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 03:37 AM   #2
sudeepkhana

Link exchange is exactly what it says - You exchange Links with another blogger. There are numerous locales you can discover, they help you see how it functions. Yet, I know one thing some of the time it will help you part. An exchange of snaps is a free answer for present its site to numerous clients.

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:22 PM   #3
RH-Calvin

Link exchanges are not considered healthy these days. They are considered as link trades between websites. They are used only for exchanging a handful of traffic between websites.

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:11 PM   #4
tony-brain2016

we have hard seo.create alot of backlinks from different domains.that is sustainable and lasting

|

|

tony-brain2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:03 AM   #5
rizwan

This is not a good idea you should do SEO.

|
|
|
rizwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:39 AM   #6
TomBryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saukgp View Post
Hi friends, I created a new website which is based on shakespeare plays and quotes, i really need backlinks from established website. Help me
Hi Saukgp,

I am interested in exchanging backlinks with you. Do let me know how we can make that happen? What's your website? You can view mine in my signature. One more question, where will you place my link in your site? Thanks!

Ideal For Small Businesses & Freelancers
TomBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:06 AM   #7
web designer43

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

web designer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:41 AM   #8
Aman897

How to Exchange Links :-

1. Build a site worth linking to.
2. Do a search in Google and try to locate as many related sites as possible.
3. Link to their site first.
4. Send an email to the site owners/webmasters requesting them for a link exchange deal.
5. Either incorporate their link into one of your content pages, or have a well organized, annotated link directory.

|
|
|
Aman897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #9
desiramba

Will you exchange link with me, pm me please
desiramba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:13 PM   #10
wiliamjamesh

Link exchange is the process of exchanging links with other related websites with the objective of getting related traffic and pagerank.

|
|
wiliamjamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:39 AM   #11
buttfatloss

i am have a new website can you give me some tips

i have a new website can you give me some tips

buttfatloss.com

Thank you
buttfatloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:31 AM   #12
genuinework789

Link exchange from spammy sites might invite a manual action to your site. So better avoiding such practices and be focused on quality link building methods.

|
|
genuinework789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:31 PM   #13
Dennydevi

Link exchange is exactly what it says - You exchange Links with another blogger.
Dennydevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:34 PM   #14
Ajaysharma

According to me, the best option is writing articles and providing the link of your website in the same. Moreover, you can build your own blogs and you can provide the exchange links in both your website and blog for each other.

|
Ajaysharma is offline   Reply With Quote