Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
Sanne van Noord

Talking Which exercise you prefer?

Which exercise you prefer friends?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
!
Sanne van Noord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
bryanf101

Weight training exercise + Cardio Exercise + Swimming

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
thomaspoul

Send a message via AIM to thomaspoul
yoga is the best exercise for body!!!

|
thomaspoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
dustindylon

Agreed!

Yoga is the best option. I am practicing it from last 4 months and i have got very good results from my yoga exercise and would also suggest you guys to go for it.

dustindylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
andrewpeters71

I think everyday walking is the best and easily done exercise for our body and this can be done by any age group people.
andrewpeters71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
swati12

morning walk is a good option in an Exercise.

swati12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
bryanf101

Cardio and weight training. But soon planning to start power yoga too.

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
OneManCrew

Morning wood errr walk.

OneManCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #9
stuartgeorge

I do prefer Swimming, it can make build stronger and Stamina too.
also can help me if i will be in a water.

stuartgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:44 AM   #10
bryanf101

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartgeorge View Post
I do prefer Swimming, it can make build stronger and Stamina too.
also can help me if i will be in a water.
Swimming is good but only swimming is not good. You must add few other exercise. This is just my opinion.

|
Old 04-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
kemcar

I am not too much into exercising, but yes I walk everyday for about 30 minutes to stay fit. Moreover I have a strong control over what I eat. I don't think I need to do anything else.

kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:19 AM   #12
Kunalmathur

I also agree with you , Yoga is good for health.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:45 AM   #13
noahwilson

Morning walk is best exercise.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #14
krystallee

oh Yoga seems to be the best choice.

krystallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:28 AM   #15
kathy123

I Prefer Yoga, Swimming and jogging

kathy123 is offline   Reply With Quote