Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
sajidkhan

Sitting Is Killing You

We're sitting down more than ever before in history: 9.3 hours per day, even more time than we spend sleeping (7.7 hours). Our bodies weren't built for that, and it's starting to take its toll."
sajidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
LeoTic

9.3 hours a day....
that's awful
i have to do something

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:33 AM   #3
onlineperfume

Sajid Khan yes same with me too. It developed many problem like backache, stomach like balloon, it hurts very much.

onlineperfume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
serena85

Yes but in time humans will evolve in something else.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:54 AM   #5
Alpha-
Administrator

lazy monsters?

Alpha- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
monica85

Of course we are lazy I mean who on earth would stay at work all day in an office sitting down then bother to come home and write on forums while you've guessed it sitting down. If I'm anything I'm sick sick of sitting down I need to go out and take photos more often.
monica85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
jeresteem99

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoTic View Post
9.3 hours a day....
that's awful
i have to do something
To bad, I'm sitting and watching the screen for almost 13 hours / day.

I can feel my eyes hurt. any recommendation?

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #8
AllThingsLuxury

I make it a point to get up and walk around for a while on my breaks. I agree we do sit too much, especially being owners of websites, we more than likely sit even more than the average person.

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote