Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 03:50 AM   #1
Grignard

best server host

I'd like to choose the best dedicated hosting provider
Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
Where can I find any possible info on Giga-RDP.in servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 04:17 AM   #2
Edmund

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.in will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:27 AM   #3
Celsius

A2hosting.com and ewallhost.com are trustworthy hosts with high uptime and low prices.
Support is active for 24 hours. Servers are well-balanced and there is no downtime on them.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:52 PM   #4
SanGoku

I never heard and don't have any experience with them. The only one I trust is 4GoodHosting. They are the best ever host I have used as I haven't seen any outages or problem. The speed is ultra fast and the reliability is 100%. The most impressive part about them is the 24 hour fast customer service. They have responded to my support questions in a matter of few minutes with the best solution. I have no complaints at all! Go with them today.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Celsius

Legionbox.com and greenlionnet.com are the best server providers.
Their services are widely used by many webmasters in the whole IT world.
Prices are competitive and support is skillful and fast in fixing issues if they occur.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:37 AM   #6
mastersite

Depends on the server configuration and server location you can chose different providers.
I would recommend you check warez-host.com. They have some really nice dedicated servers in Sweden and Netherlands.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:40 AM   #7
How?

Crookservers.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:46 AM   #8
kronos77

Servers from hostsailor.com and greenlionnet.com are attractive from my point of view.
They provide solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant.
Prices are competitive. Support is fast and skillful.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:21 AM   #9
Tabish khan

Hostgator is the best as far as i am concerned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tabish khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:00 AM   #10
Infinite

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Giga-RDP.in. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:06 AM   #11
alex_camus

Blue Host......!!

|
|
|
|

---------------------------------------
Pel Softlabs Pvt. Ltd
alex_camus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:34 AM   #12
AdeleBixby

Well, I suggest you need to get more solutions and select the best one. My preferable option is poweruphosting services. They have attractive offers, high available support and fast servers.
AdeleBixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:03 PM   #13
Lou Vincent

In my view it does not matter whether we are looking for dedicated servers or any other, but Hosting has to be top class and that’s why I prefer Serveria, it’s easily the best company in the world. They have got up to 10 Clean IPs, 99.99% Uptime, 14 days money back guarantee and even 24/7 Support which includes the Skype!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:08 AM   #14
Rumsfo

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible.
Rumsfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #15
Lou Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfo View Post
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible.
Sorry to say but we are living in 2015 and now times have changed, I don’t think any successful web site owner will be happy with your view, I mean seriously 1 hour is big time, so I will not want my web site to go down for even that time. My wish is completed thanks to Serveria as I mention, it’s just incredible with almost no downtime, I have been using their dedicated servers from last 2 years without a second of downtime!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote