Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 05:54 AM   #1
Grignard

host with fast connection

I need your help in choosing a right web host with fast speed connectivity. How is Maxihost.com.br hosting? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Any other web hosts?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2015, 07:52 AM   #2
grunn

Hosts with fast connection are iFastNet.com and QHoster.com.
These hosts are trustworthy and plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
Support is fast and skillful.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
GreenLionNet

Never heard of them but you can find their reviews on serchen, reviewcentre or hostjury.com. What are your hosting requirements?
GreenLionNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:15 PM   #4
RTH

Perhaps you can state your requirements and price range?
DigitalOcean has served me well but you need to check whether they have the hosting location you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:13 AM   #5
SAP Online

I have good experience with Namecheap. I am using this web hosting service since last four years. Excellent service

|
|
|
SAP Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:29 PM   #6
SanGoku

The host with fast connection is 4Goodhosting. I am sure you will experience remarkable performance. The sites are running fast and efficiently. They are the fastest one I have ever used so far. Their customer service is very fast and helpful. They helped me to transfer all my files to them. The transfer is really fast without any problem without any extra charge. I am very satisfied. Go with them today. Good luck!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:23 AM   #7
Edmund

As I see Maxihost.com.br technical team is skilled enough. You will get trustworthy service for reasonable price.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:50 AM   #8
prateek70007

Try hostingfever.in for free 30days... www.hostingfever.in

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:23 AM   #9
mastersite

You can check kvchosting.com. They are one of the fastest web host I know.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:43 AM   #10
Gorrilas

According to my experience Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:31 AM   #11
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable hosting deals take a look at cddhosting.com. You will receive high uptime, helpful staff and low pricing.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:33 AM   #12
Grignard

Now I see that Maxihost.com is a perfect place to purchase fast stable server hosting deals. Their plans are quality and featured, support is polite and responsive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:16 AM   #13
afrodita

It seems to me ifastnet.com and greenlionnet.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters, they have high uptime and low prices.
Plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific needs.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #14
shiraoshi

I suggest you to rely on 4GoodHosting. These guys has hosted my sites for almost 3 years now and so far I am very happy and satisfied. They have hosted several blogs and forum websites for me and I have no complaints. The server uptime is 100% without any issues. They have the fastest customer service compare to the last host I have used. They usually respond within few minutes even though your support level is low priority. Make sure to sign up today. Good luck.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:15 PM   #15
SynersisMedia

When looking at web hosting and what is going to be fast, you really need to ask several questions.

1) What kind of content do you have? If it is mostly database driven, you are going to want to look at SSD vs. SATA hosting. You are also going to want to ask if the hosting company uses any modified versions of the database such as MariaDB or Percona which have shown to be quicker then standard mysql.

2) You are going to want to have an idea of where most of your visitors are located at. Most of the time you and your visitors are not the same location. Many make the decision to go with a host that is fast for them and fail to realize hosting really isn't for them, it is about the end user. You'll want to know where a majority of your traffic comes from and then find a host located there.

providing easy access to designers, developers, marketers and ecommerce experts for one low monthly price.
SynersisMedia is offline   Reply With Quote