Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 02:43 AM   #1
Grignard

stable dedicated solutions

I'd like to order dedicated server hosting solution. need reliable host with at least 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Space - 400GB, 6GBs of RAM, 6500GB bandwidth, Linux.
Do you know anything about Giga-RDP.in and its dedicated server stability?
Any suggestions guys?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2015, 12:47 AM   #2
yamamoto

Okay.... Check http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/special-...ed-servers.php and I believe there you will find something to compare with.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:46 AM   #3
AdeleBixby

I have no personal experience with this. I have noticed poweruphosting can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost and they work effortlessly.
AdeleBixby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #4
How?

==> Crookservers.com is the right option to order dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:09 AM   #5
kronos77

Servers from hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
Dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

Last edited by kronos77; 06-10-2015 at 08:04 AM..
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:57 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:39 AM   #7
shophiapena

Better Service Contracts for Field Service Management

Field force tracker is simply best software for field service management system designed to take care of all your field management services. Field force tracker a lot of new features to help you track your jobs automate scheduling and organize invoice.
Latest Advance Features of Contract Management
• Better Service Contracts
• Multiple Contact Addresses
• New Invoice and Estimate Templates
• Recurring Jobs, Team Jobs
• Automatic or Manual Job Assignments and Auto Renew Contracts
• Service reminders contract management
• Quick Books Pro 2015 Support
Grow Your Field Service Business With Field Force Tracker - Field Force Tracker™ provides service companies with the easiest most efficient ways to manage customers, work, resources and Billing. By streamlining your entire workflow through one comprehensive solution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

7 Diamond Ct,
Princeton Junction
New Jersey 08550, USA
P: +1 (609) 439 4775

Field Service Management software
shophiapena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #8
Lou Vincent

Try Serveria this is bit like picture perfect to your requirements, it has 32GB DDR3 RAM, 1Gbps/100Mbps port, Up to 10 clean IPs, Intel Quad Core CPU (Core i5, Core i7, Xeon and having excellent 24/7 Customer service which is handle by highly qualified team of experts and they are available in various platform like Skype, Phone and even Email/Ticket support, so it’s really perfect and highly reliable.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:23 AM   #9
mastersite

It seems you are on the right way.
Go straight forward to fa.giga-rdp.in and I believe there you will be able to get dedicated server you need.
Good luck.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:03 AM   #10
tommylii

Servers from regvps.com are decent and low cost and many resources are included in their plans. The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many IT users.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:04 AM   #11
Michel001

I am very pleased with my site and digitalserver.com.mx service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:45 AM   #12
pelicanRecom

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
pelicanRecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:51 AM   #13
sandalsarray

The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities. Inquire as to the number of lines the facility has.
sandalsarray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:39 AM   #14
afrodita

Servers from regvps.com and greenlionnet.com are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with them.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
Uptime is high and support is active for 24 hours.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:57 AM   #15
birchwoodrice

When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum
birchwoodrice is offline   Reply With Quote