Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM   #1
Ellie Stevenku

Where is Traffic

Last 8 months to continue I try my best to developing one of my sites. Total I have posted 350+ article which maximum is unique. And 350-400 plus word article. Already I have done many of SEO jobs abut anything didn't work. Traffic 20-30 visitor come every day. how to. I increase traffic????????????????
Ellie Stevenku is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2017, 05:54 AM   #2
marvinsam

Traffic in SEO is the visitor that come to visit your website and search what they need

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:44 AM   #3
Emdad

how to know how much my site's traffic is?
Emdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #4
logicbox

Hi, best to register on google console, you obviously have to verify your site ownership first and from there you can check your analytics.
The other way is to use a paid analytic tool service.

logicbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #5
essawq

Good content brings a lot of visitors.
Majoring in something needs visitor.

essawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 05:14 AM   #6
AliceArifova

you can Change and modification the content

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:21 AM   #7
luker

First, you have to check websites you posted article. Check, is those website cached on regular basis or not. If not remove content from them and share some good website. Change you website content or put some informative content on you website and also work on your on page again.

This will definitely help you out.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:12 AM   #8
MarleeNieves

You can make use of keywords and high quality images to increase traffic. Including backlinks can also be helpful.

MarleeNieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:14 AM   #9
JohnM.Wiliams

You can get more traffic to social media, such as at reddit or stumble, social is very very cool. Or read my zenviral review at signature

JohnM.Wiliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:02 PM   #10
luker

If you wanna get traffic, there is number of website. Use social sites, guest posting, create some nice and informative article and share those on social media sites to get more traffic.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:36 AM   #11
sharmaroshni012

Here, Traffic refers to the visitor links or backlinks that are coming from another website to yours site

sharmaroshni012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:27 PM   #12
AshokDixit89

if you want only traffic to your website to do SMO for your website URL, social media is the best way to generate traffic

|
AshokDixit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:05 PM   #13
Army

google algorithm change is always interesting to note, we are required to constantly update knowledge about what google requested from a web

and
Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 08:18 PM   #14
chinomoreno

Were you able to market your content? It is not that people will automatically discover your content, you must extend your resources too.
I'm interested on what type of content you offer? I mean is it long, short, descriptive etc. Can you give us an example?

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:20 PM   #15
mbahbejo

if you want to get traffic should use social media very easily
|
mbahbejo is offline   Reply With Quote