Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 08-25-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
fpkid

Hello, I'm the new guy

Hi! I'm new here. I joined to learn more about SEO and internet marketing. I just made my first website, fpkid.com. I mostly made it because of my interests in fountain pens, but I began to monetize it with Ebay affiliate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fpkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2014, 05:30 PM   #2
fpkid

thanks for viewing!

fpkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
ledtubelight

SEO
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
ledtubelight

Internet marketing
Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #5
nik93

Hello . I'm new too here and i like the forum

nik93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #6
Perryknifeworks

welcome aboard..

Perryknifeworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:52 AM   #7
annavirk

SEO is very important to do for the promotion of a website. It include Onpage and Offpage. Onpage SEO includes Meta tags, header tags.
Offpage SEO includes, social bookmarking, Article Submission, Forum Posting, Blog creation.
annavirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
atxvideo

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:32 AM   #9
Tradegateway

Most welcome! Stay here and sharing your great ideas.
Tradegateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:14 AM   #10
Fetchstagnes

This is a great place for learning, welcome to you.

Fetchstagnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:47 PM   #11
Rishabh Singh

Thanks!! and welcome to be a part of this community.
Rishabh Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #12
manoj01

Hello,
Welcome to the forum. I Hope you will enjoy the discussions

[/B]
manoj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:03 AM   #13
arunthomas203

Hi. Welcome on board.

|
arunthomas203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:40 AM   #14
Mageworld91

I'm a newbie, nice to meet you

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mageworld91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 06:04 AM   #15
Ronfell

hello there, I joined the forum for seo purposes to promote my site about christmas lighting