Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
Mark Jackson

How to do local SEO????

Today I would like to know how this local SEO is normally done. In my mind I think that local SEO is same as normal SEO, but I just need to add a city or website name that I want to target.

For example.
If I am focusing on a niche of SEO's and I want to target people in new york I will target a keyword like this "SEO in New York" and just do simple SEO.

Is that a right way to do it??? or for local SEO we have to do something different. ????

please reply and post some helpful tip along with free Ebook resource if you can.

thank you all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 03:44 AM   #2
jeff.cool25

Search Engine Optimization is a way to increase search engine rankings through optimization of keywords, social media marketing, video search engine optimization, article marketing and many other methods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #3
jeff.cool25

Some tips for local SEO:
- Use local resource for article , directory , blog ,pr etc
- Do local SMO activity

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #4
clarie.texas

1) Local Listing is one of the important thing to do for this purpose.
2) Get your article approved in a News paper site of that particular City. Like New York Times. etc.

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:43 AM   #5
anshulniet

Local SEO is nothing but optimizing your web pages, targeting or focusing on particular area which is known as Geo Traffic. Generally when we do SEO it considered as visitors from global or any other particular. Same strategy can be used for Geo Target also.

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 AM   #6
heliumc

Hi

There is a some Tips for Local SEO

Target Local Keyword
Register in Google Places
Get Links From Local Sites
Local Listing of your website

heliumc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #7
sahildd

Add your link in google local,put your link in local directory and local classified
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:32 AM   #8
blueapple

SEO stands for (Search Engine Optimization) is a process to increase a visibility of specific keyword in the search engine. you can use local seo for articles, directory, forum, social bookmarking and smo activicty.
blueapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
kunxiang

Forum posting is good for SEO purpose and it is a steady and slow process to get good links.

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
stevepearls

Local SEO Services

In Local SEO, First check the region where to come more searches, check Google local search trends, then decide which product is more searched in which region and how many people search a particular product in which month and which region of the country, after getting analysis of all those things start doing local seo for your business and goes as per more searches and build traffic.
stevepearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
lylevasser12

Local SEO is nothing but optimizing your web pages, targeting or focusing on particular area which is known as Geo Traffic. Generally when we do SEO it considered as visitors from global or any other particular. Same strategy can be used for Geo Target also.
lylevasser12 is offline   Reply With Quote