Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
ShivJaiswaL

Arrow How do you celebrate your birthday ??

I am going to celebrate my birthday on 6 july. You all are cordially invited to rock my party. A birthday is a time to celebrate joy of your life. A birthday must be special and memorable.
I would like to ask what special you do in your birthday.

Shiv Jaiswal, SEO Analyst

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ShivJaiswaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
rise

Yeah! My birthday is my best time to be with me, myself and I. I shopped myself with my favorite things, roamed around in my favorite places and ate my favorite foods.
rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
sergeyk

Hello. I want to say that I like to celebrate my Birthday. So every year I gather many friends and we decide where to go to celebrate my BDay. Usually we celebrate this day at the local restaurant. It’s the best one. Every time we have so great time. I like this day because I get some great presents as well!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
manojob

I will do the following things on my every birthday:
1. Wake up early in the morning and get fresh up.
2. I will go to temple and pray to god.
3. Distribute sweets to my friends and relatives.
4. I will go for a movie.
5. come back home and take rest.
6. In the evening I will go to some other places like Park,Museum.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
Emorej

i normally have date with my wife

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
ShivJaiswaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rise View Post
Yeah! My birthday is my best time to be with me, myself and I. I shopped myself with my favorite things, roamed around in my favorite places and ate my favorite foods.
thanks ..

|
Old 07-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
ShivJaiswaL

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojob View Post
I will do the following things on my every birthday:
1. Wake up early in the morning and get fresh up.
2. I will go to temple and pray to god.
3. Distribute sweets to my friends and relatives.
4. I will go for a movie.
5. come back home and take rest.
6. In the evening I will go to some other places like Park,Museum.
lots of idea ....... all are good but i like 2nd option. thanks

|
Old 07-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #8
ShivJaiswaL

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emorej View Post
i normally have date with my wife
date with wife .... sounds good..

|
Old 07-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #9
ShivJaiswaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyk View Post
Hello. I want to say that I like to celebrate my Birthday. So every year I gather many friends and we decide where to go to celebrate my BDay. Usually we celebrate this day at the local restaurant. It’s the best one. Every time we have so great time. I like this day because I get some great presents as well!
celebrating Bday with is awesome idea ... Well i have party in my home ... all friends are invited ..

|
Old 07-03-2012, 03:00 AM   #10
steave1987

Simply go with friends on tour or some vacation place.

steave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #11
ShivJaiswaL

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by steave1987 View Post
Simply go with friends on tour or some vacation place.

Lots of thanks dear !

|
Old 07-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #12
junwei

Happy birthday

I always celebrate my birthday with my parents,sometimes with my good friends. It must be special and memorable.

junwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #13
hl1234

My birthday is in the first month, so every time I always with the family over, we have a meal together, and then play some games.

|
hl1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #14
ShivJaiswaL

It's time to say thanks to those friends who made my Birthday very special. Many many thanks to all.

|
Old 07-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
Bridgingloanltd

This time i am going to celebrate my birthday in thailand with many beautiful ladies.

Bridgingloanltd is offline   Reply With Quote