Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
ncjbhd

Hosting with HostXnow

Hello all,

Has anyone had any experience with Hostxnow, I like the idea that you can sign up for free (with your own domain it seems like?) and build up packages as you go and you can pay monthly by paypal. All what I am looking for.

But I havent heard much about them. My needs are quite basic to start with. I need to build one wordpress site and another using some web building tool, hopefully one which comes with Hostxnow CPanel. They are both personal sites for now, but might want to expand later on to more sites.

Can anyone provide some feedback on this hosting company, reliablity, tech support, honesty, trust and performance?

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
weblytallar

Web websites have become critical for many companies and companies due to the possibilities the on the internet industry provides. Buying a coordinator company or becoming a company has never been simpler or cheaper than it is with Host Gator.

Over 120 OS Templates - 24/7 Support Helpdesk
weblytallar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #3
omprakash9

you must read their review section you will get details about service and support they provide

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote