Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-09-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
sahithya

Which factor has been affected my CTR value?

I have running the PPC advertisement to my website from the past 3 months.I have inserted the low competition keywords with low bidding amount at initial stage of 2months.That time i have got good number of clicks and good CTR.After that i have changed the keywords with high competition and also increased the bidding amount.But my number of clicks and CTR value has been decreased.Which factor has been affected my CTR value?high competition keywords or high bidding amount?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 12:55 AM   #2
marvinsam

Duplicate content and dead links, can affect your CTR, create your landing page attractive to increase ctr

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:36 AM   #3
sharmaroshni012

Create your landing page attractive and interesting, post quality content relevant to your title, it will definitely work

sharmaroshni012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:16 AM   #4
farhandiesel

To get good working CTR value than use Unique and Good quality content and relevant keyword in Title and Website

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote