Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
Mark Jackson

Tell Me About What is Google Marchent?

Hello Guys,

First time i heard this word Google Marchent.If anyone about this then gives me some detail on this. Google Marchent is helpful in SEO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
C.Rebecca

Google Merchant Center is a tool which helps you upload your product listings to be used for Google Product Search, Google Product Ads, and Google Commerce Search. More about it here:
http://support.google.com/merchants/...&answer=188493
Old 04-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
urvigala

Even I was not knowing about it, but after reading C.Rebecca post. Now I got it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
urvigala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
bluesky

Thanks for sharing this information,it’s very good.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:12 AM   #5
john.cena

Great info........... thanks for shearing

|
john.cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #6
onlyforpc

I hate it.

-
-
onlyforpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
zalo

The Google Merchant center is the place to upload and then monitor a file specific to Google shopping. Product that shows up in a search result in Google shopping gets there because a seller uploaded a file to their merchant center, the file was approved by Google content and then the items published to google shopping.

-
-
zalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:40 PM   #8
quantumleap

Tell Me About What is Google Marchent?

Google Merchant Center was launched in 2010 together with Google Shopping.
It is a digital platform that allows you to create Shopping ads for Google, YouTube, and other Google partner sites.
The main purpose of it is to allow merchants to upload and update information about their products.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote