Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
albertgeorge

Best business for women

A women can do anything either it is business or anything else.But which field is best for doing business as a perspective of women
albertgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
kaithyedward

Yes of course women has the same qualities as men and they can do everything which they want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
cobo_836

I have no idea if I have a good idea, I think I would have to do business.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #4
elenacriss884

Yes of course I am a women and I know i can do same thing which men are doing and I am running online business and also a graphic designer

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
sam davis

It all depends on women's passion.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
ianhoward40

Women can do whatever men can. But it pretty much depends on what they’re good at. In my opinion these days, there are a lot of successful women authors/writers. Maybe because women hold the advantage of being a little more creative and imaginative compared with men. To be specific, their the genre of their stories are for young adults which makes up most of consumers right now.
ianhoward40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
outure11

very much knowledgeable post thanks

outure11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
albertgeorge

Thanks so much for your reply people.I got lots of answers but Simply i want kind of business which can i do.I shopping is best idea or not?what say people.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #9
jesserim

I think the key is your passion. Whatever your passion is follow that and you will never go wrong

jesserim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #10
albertgeorge

Think success. To attain the kind of success that you want, you need to dream big. Every success story starts with big dreams. You need to have big dreams for yourself - which you want to be somebody rich, famous or fulfilled. You need to have a clear vision of what you want to achieve. But it doesn't stop in dreaming alone
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
joelreagan

There are plenty of business ideas for women, which are consistent with our special skills and capabilities. Men in business are driven by their sense of achievement.

|
|
joelreagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
bethdanton205

The women are doing all the things that is possible and there are some specific business that the women can do much better and these are to be found out so that they can get a lot of help.

|
|
bethdanton205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #13
laceywilliams12

If you have talent then you can do everything and everywhere
laceywilliams12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
peterthomas

I think at coffee shop women is feeling comfortable job.

|
|
peterthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
Kunalmathur

i mean to say depend on women ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote