Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 03-29-2017, 03:41 AM   #1
Mod81

Buying adword ads to drive traffic to my sites

I have an ecommerce website where i don't stock the items myself but get affiliate commision from Amazon purchases made through my links. What do people think about buying Google adword adverts for low competition keywords to send traffic to my site in the hope of getting some commision from purchases through my Amazon affiliate links?
Do you think this is worth trying or would i be spending more on google ads than I make from commisions?
Mod81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 11:53 PM   #2
Uhurukite

AdWords gives advertisers a means to drive targeted traffic to their site on a might want to look at buying AdWords ads to increase site traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uhurukite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
sazzad

Thumbs up Traffic Generation

How to drive thousands of visitors to your website everyday without knowing any technical skills make it easy now for everyone. Please visit "http://bit.ly/2psHlS7" for more details about, how to get more traffic.I am pretty much sure that you will find out lots of help from this site.
sazzad is offline   Reply With Quote