Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
jennypretty

How to get indexed on Google international

Hello,

My dating sites got indexed on Google.com. However, when I search for the same keywords on Google international sites like www.google.ru, these keywords are not indexed on the same position.

Do I need to change anything on my dating sites?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

&
jennypretty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
Ammy Tisdale

Not at all, basically the SEO is being done for the Google.com not for the Google.ru so get the backlinks for the Google.ru.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
seoowner

Yes I agree with Ammy because building backlinks from .ru sites might help you.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #4
bryanbell

Build link from .ru website as well as include Russia in your submission titles and tags and in keyword is helpful to optimize your website especially for Russia and will give good result in google.ru

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 03:04 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:05 AM   #5
leifnsn

I don't think you need to work on .ru domain backlinks for getting indexed in google.ru search engine. Just configure your website with webmaster tools and wait for some days. It will get indexed. You don't need to take additional efforts for that.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
C.Rebecca

That’s because Google’s search results are fine-tuned to the geographic location of the searcher i.e. Google uses geo-location signals to display results.

If Google is finding your website good for any specific country (or may be your target country)..... Then it shows your website on top listings for that country. Maybe Google doesn’t find your website much useful for .ru audience.
C.Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
jerrydu

Get more and more backlinks from .com domains, I think it will help you in getting index on google.com. You can also use a second option that is submitting your website on social media bookmarking websites and also submitting website on different .com directories...

|
jerrydu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
BlazerD
Banned

Google shows result geographic are wise too. google.ru first show result for russia. You need Russian website to ranking of this. Domain name should be .ru website.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote