Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-20-2015, 02:59 AM   #1
tommylii

Hostsailor.com vs QHoster.com

VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com seem to be attractive from many points of view and I need to know which one is better to sign up with?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2015, 05:17 PM   #2
Lou Vincent

Frankly speaking I have not used any of these and I feel It’s not really worth having VPS details unless it’s absolutely necessary while just for sake of answer I visited both of them and for me Hostsailor has the edge over Qhoster but at the end there is no massive difference in any of these as both have reasonable prices.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 04:33 AM   #3
Grignard

I believe you should have more reliable options. According to my experience Hostingsource.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:28 AM   #4
How?

Fast technical support. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.
I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone wanting a stable hosting service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
SanGoku

Its better if you sign up with 4Goodhosting. I am very happy using their service. Servers are fast enough for your sites to run fast and efficiently. Customer service has been very fast and always online. Their agents are professional and will even transfer my entire domains with no problems at no extra costs. They are the most trusted one I've been with. If I were you, I will definitely try them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 01:15 AM   #6
dienmaygiadinh1

QHoster.com seem to be attractive from many points of view

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is best choice

hair salon,
dienmaygiadinh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:23 AM   #7
Edmund

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:48 AM   #8
kronos77

QHoster.com has provided more attractive and resourceful plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.
They have active support and offer a lot of webmaster-friendly payment methods like Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, etc..
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:55 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.

I believe that qualityhostonline.com is flexible enough to meet your expectations. The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 05:30 AM   #10
tommylii

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
But I still hesitate the right host to choose because both companies - Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy my needs.
More reviews are needed.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:07 AM   #11
Gorrilas

I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be best option to get VPS solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:16 AM   #12
CPU

https://www.facebook.com/qhoster - You can join them via facebook

QHoster.com support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:02 AM   #13
kmjyoti

Sorry, I have not used any of these so I have no idea about it. But I think QHoster.com is best.

who is trying or willing to host there site then visit our portal
kmjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:06 AM   #14
Lou Vincent

It’s your own site, but if you take my opinion than I will suggest you Serveria, it’s far better with cheap rates starting at $3.49/mo while there are excellent facilities which includes Multiple GigE Connections, Unmetered Traffic, Own Datacenter Facility while there is also 24/7/365 active support service, so it’s all too good for anyone!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:11 AM   #15
afrodita

I'd have a deal with QHoster.com.
This host is reliable in delivering quality hosting services and they are aimed at meeting the needs of all their customers.
They provide attractive payment methods including Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, etc..
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote