Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
alponz

Page Rank Checker

Hi,

I am a new comer in this forum.
BTW, I have this website. User can check their page rank and get the page rank badge for their website.
FYI, the badge design is unique for every user (you can choose design, the determine the color). Here is my website:

http://www.ajaxrank.com

I think my website need improvement here and there. So, would you help me to review my website?

Thank you
(I can't wait for the feedback)

Last edited by alponz; 09-10-2011 at 11:56 AM..
alponz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
onlineperfume

nice tool and good site.
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlineperfume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
jhennss12

better improve it more..
but I find it cool anyway..

That's great..keep it up..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocks!
jhennss12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:41 AM   #4
Oliviamadison

nice site.
Oliviamadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
sstech

Nice Site I Like It

|
|
sstech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
Traffic247

my page rank is slow

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
alponz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhennss12 View Post
better improve it more..
but I find it cool anyway..

That's great..keep it up..
jhennss, could you be more specific?
I am really clueless right now.

@All: thank you.

alponz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
Commodityman

I went to the site and found nothing to check PR's of sites. Do you only get a badge to put on you site? I think it is important to brand yourself as the authority of checking PR against other sites. It is a good idea, but how would you make money doing this, no ads, etc?
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #9
alexander0076

The site looks good. You can add contact us page to your site, so that the users will get in touch with you. Provide more info about your site and do seo for the site.

|
|
|
alexander0076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
geek87

Nice site, it would be great if you could actually check your PR on the site itself

|
|
|
|
geek87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:16 AM   #11
khonggiandep

I think your site is too simple. And I can't know how to check PR from your site

|
|
|
|
khonggiandep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #12
serena85

You can also check your PR with Google toolbar.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
patrick0001

I just wondering how attract user goes to your site and check the ranking. There are lot of browser plugin to check page rank, which is more convenience.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #14
fiversworld

I think it will be better if people can check their ranking first before looking for the badge.
fiversworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
shanmarsh2

I am looking mass page rank checker that based on website.

In previous time, I used masspagerank.com. After Google changed something, masspagerank.com doesn't work for this time.

|
shanmarsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote