Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #1
luker

What is adwords new Algorithm?

What is adwords new Algorithm? I am asking this question because sometime what happened my ad working fine running fine but its not get an impression.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
luker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 01:33 PM   #2
chrissky

I wish i knew

chrissky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:54 PM   #3
luker

Thanks, but i think i elaborate little less. Actually what i am experiencing, my ad running, have enough money in adwords but ad not get any impression.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:26 PM   #4
pankaj singh

First, some background. Ad Rank determines where an ad appears on the page and is based on a calculation of max CPC, expected CTR, ad relevance, landing page experience and the expected impact of ad extensions and other ad formats. Ads need to meet Ad Rank thresholds, or minimums, in order to show on the first page of results.

pankaj singh is offline   Reply With Quote