Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-28-2016, 07:35 AM   #1
afrodita

choosing a VPS deal ...

Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing deals from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za?
What would you do being in my place?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2016, 03:40 AM   #2
How?

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Hostplay.com - their vps hosting solutions look affordable.
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:22 AM   #3
pause2lead

Thanks for the great advice. Really helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pause2lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 06:23 AM   #4
farhandiesel

Best way to select best one from both by checking reviews section of both hosting provider there you will get good information about there services and support which help you

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:24 AM   #5
nele

hi ,

I check hostsailor.com on webhostinggeeks.com...

overall HostSailor customers rating is 4.00 out of 5.

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:42 AM   #6
euro-space

Check Trustpilot independent reviews website to get the image what customers say about any company.

Cheers

euro-space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:44 AM   #7
Gorrilas

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get fast SSD VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:17 AM   #8
kriystirose

I would like to recommend you that hostafrica.co.za because it gives fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rate.

|
|
|
kriystirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:54 AM   #9
Infinite

I believe you should have more quality options. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality vps hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:30 AM   #10
nele

hello,

check vpswebserver company .... they have a special promotion of 50% discount

regards

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:26 AM   #11
SanGoku

You can rely on 4Goodhosting. I have a lot of positive experience with them. My VPS account has been hosted without any problem. Servers are fast and reliable. Pricing is competitive. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience fast response time and often with full solution. I am very satisfied! Go ahead and give them a try.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 04:16 AM   #12
Grignard

You should use hostwinds.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:37 AM   #13
NaraAzimvoa

i am using another web hosting
Code:
blue-web-host.blogspot.com
NaraAzimvoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:10 AM   #14
Edmund

Check out JVMHost.com vps hosting packages as a good alternative. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:47 AM   #15
tommylii

Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za - are worth trying because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is helpful and they are always online to fix issues if they occur in no time.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote