Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 03:57 AM   #1
priyankasharma

Need more traffic on my new website

Hi All,

I have created a new website and I want atleast 20 organic visits to my website daily. What I havr to do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
priyankasharma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2016, 11:52 AM   #2
JeffVegas

Hi, I don't know how your new website looks like, but if you want organic visitors, place some quality and unique posts/articles on your website directly related to your products or services.

-

JeffVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:33 AM   #3
riyaz1539

hi priyankasharma

first of all you need to create an awesome content and focus on social media. for getting organic traffic you must have to write an unique content.

Last edited by riyaz1539; 10-31-2016 at 03:42 AM..
riyaz1539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:29 PM   #4
mark-taylor

Just follow white hat seo techniques and share regularly about your website on top social media networks.
mark-taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:46 PM   #5
peribean

Talking

Here is your answer:

Quote:
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website

1. Advertise

2. Get Social

3. Mix It Up

4. Write Irresistible Headlines

5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO

6. Target Long-Tail Keywords

7. Start Guest Blogging

8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

9. Go After Referral Traffic

10. Post Content to LinkedIn

11. Implement Schema Microdata

12. Link Internally

13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders

14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing

15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive

16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast

17. Foster a Sense of Community

18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections

19. Examine Your Analytics Data

20. Get Active on Social Media

21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites

22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy

23. Research the Competition

24. Host Webinars

25. Attend Conferences
Regards

peribean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:54 PM   #6
AshokDixit89

Few tips for generating traffic towards your blog -

Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
Guest Blog.
Participate in Q+A Sites.

|
AshokDixit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 12:02 AM   #7
zarood

Hi PriyankaSharma

you want to increase traffic on your website to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) like Email Marketing, Microbloging, Blog Submission, etc.

|
- zarood.com
zarood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #8
ContextEra

Hi Priyanka,

As we all know, it is very easy to list down the top 10 ways to increase traffic to a website.
But, what worked for one site need not work for your site. Traffic from social media has always been a key component in driving traffic.

To help websites increase genuine traffic from social media, we developed a tool that will help your readers share specific text with their social networks.

On top of this, we provide analytics which will help you understand what your readers liked and what they didn't.

Visit our site for more details or drop an email to contextera.help@gmail.com if you need any help.
Our software is free so feel free to give it a try.

Follow us at

Last edited by ContextEra; 01-21-2017 at 09:39 AM..
ContextEra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:14 AM   #9
Ajaysharma

Do all the off page SEO techniques as well as use social networking website for getting more and more traffic to your website.

|
Ajaysharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:56 AM   #10
jasonroy21

Implementation SEO and SMO techniques can drive more traffic for the website.

|

jasonroy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:39 AM   #11
tuannghiareview

Location: http://wpblazerepicreviews.com/wp-blazer-3-0-review-should-i-buy-this/
I'm sorry but my site need your comment. I start writing on my own and i don't know what should be change or fix? Advise please

tuannghiareview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:27 PM   #12
coachunt

Create unique content on your website.

post articles related to your website.

social marketing using with Facebook, twitter etc.

forum posting.

Important point - optimize your website on-page & off-page properly.

coachunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:34 PM   #13
medona0202

i think you need to involve into social media like fb,twitter,tumbler where ou will find more traffic
medona0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #14
tuannghiareview

Location: http://wpblazerepicreviews.com/wp-blazer-3-0-review-should-i-buy-this/
Be active on social media. Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr are among the best

tuannghiareview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:26 AM   #15
bidaddy

You have to build quality content

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote