Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-03-2017, 02:45 AM   #1
Jay Hoque

Would love some feedback on recently revamped site

Would appreciate some feedback on my revamped site. Changed it recently to a more simpler layout for better user experience.

Things I'd like to get your opinion on:
  • Design Aesthetics
  • Navigation - How easy is it to find the information you were looking for?
  • Page Speed - Are the pages loading fast enough?

And anything else you think is relevant.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. For some reason it won't let me post a link in the message. Keeps saying I've used a "bad" word when trying to write out my web address. There's a link in my signature. Hoping you guys can see it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Jay Hoque is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
nsquaredmedia

Nicely done! I think the aesthetics fit nicely with your choice of words ("elegant, stylish wedding photography"). The navigation seems well laid out but I honestly can't really answer your question since I am not seeking out any specific information, I'm just checking it out for you The page load speed was plenty fast in my opinion. I don't have any numbers, I am simply giving it a passing grade. One last thing to note, I love that you point people to the gallery first and then have the gallery displayed via slider so that a visitor doesn't have to scroll far before they are prompted to get in touch. I think it provides a nice path for the customer to see your work, hopefully be convinced by it, and then prompted to contact you.

//
nsquaredmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:44 AM   #3
jfjohn

It's a great site

jfjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
Jay Hoque

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsquaredmedia View Post
Nicely done! I think the aesthetics fit nicely with your choice of words ("elegant, stylish wedding photography"). The navigation seems well laid out but I honestly can't really answer your question since I am not seeking out any specific information, I'm just checking it out for you The page load speed was plenty fast in my opinion. I don't have any numbers, I am simply giving it a passing grade. One last thing to note, I love that you point people to the gallery first and then have the gallery displayed via slider so that a visitor doesn't have to scroll far before they are prompted to get in touch. I think it provides a nice path for the customer to see your work, hopefully be convinced by it, and then prompted to contact you.
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback!

With mobile Internet use on the rise, I wanted my site to load fast and be easy to navigate.
|
|
Old 03-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #5
Jay Hoque

Thank you @jfjohn
|
|
Old 03-10-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
TheConsultant

Thumbs up Very Good! Good Flow too

Checked out your website and think it flows nicely with a few call to action places and the quality of the photographs speak for themselves. Like the simplicity but its effectiveness in providing the visitor a great experience.

Generate More Leads and Prospects Into Your Business!
TheConsultant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:56 AM   #7
Jay Hoque

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsultant View Post
Checked out your website and think it flows nicely with a few call to action places and the quality of the photographs speak for themselves. Like the simplicity but its effectiveness in providing the visitor a great experience.
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback.
|
|