Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-27-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
Celsius

Which VPS is better to opt for?

Which VPS is better to opt for - rockhoster.com or hostround.com?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 11:34 PM   #2
How?

After a bumpy ride with some other hosts I was referred to Rockhoster.com eu web hosting by a friend. So far my experience with them has been excellent and beyond my expectations.

Their tech support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:15 AM   #3
kronos77

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
Their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:20 PM   #4
alvin_hoffman

for me bluehost always on top

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:34 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I started using rockhoster.com VPS hosting 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
I strongly recommend it for every one.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:51 AM   #6
tommylii

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are the best server providers in the whole IT world.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:06 PM   #7
alvin_hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I started using rockhoster.com VPS hosting 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
They were always right on top of everything that I needed.
I strongly recommend it for every one.
if someone ddod my hosting service what thay do cancel my service and no refund please reply

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:45 AM   #8
Michel001

The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every webhosting customers would value highly and I would recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone. A 5 five star host!