Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
Jim Sabellico

Review my site please

Hi everyone,

I just updated my website, techhelpmadeeasy.com, please review it and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Jim

My company->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My free online tech support blog->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jim Sabellico is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
WorkWithMorgan

clean layout and helpful info. Very well done. How long have you been running it?

And Make Money, Every Time!"
FREE Video Reveals How YOU Can Start Making Money Online TODAY!
WorkWithMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
Jim Sabellico

Thanks! It's been up and running since April, but I still tweak it at least once a week. It's a constant pursuit to get it perfect

My company->

Old 01-27-2013, 04:34 AM   #4
shockersdud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Sabellico View Post
Hi everyone,

I just updated my website, techhelpmadeeasy.com, please product reviews it and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Jim
Not that bad. You can just work on color combination to make it more bright. Still very nice work

Last edited by shockersdud; 01-27-2013 at 10:11 PM..
shockersdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:42 AM   #5
ShoppingMonk

Nice...

ShoppingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
bernardo78

Seems like you've done a good job. The layout makes sense and navigation is easy. Those are the things I look for first since that really affects the user experience.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TV Buying Guides:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bernardo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
Jim Sabellico

Thanks for the response everyone!

Shockersdud, any thoughts on area to change color, or make it brighter? Let me know!

Thanks

My company->

Old 07-28-2014, 03:15 AM   #8
riwseo

i had visit it.. nice work out....
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote