Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-21-2018, 04:48 AM   #1
Mashacob

BTS concert schedule 2018

https://www.wowkeren.com/images/news...7/00178464.jpg

What did BTS perform at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards?
BTS took to the stage of the Billboard Music Awards, held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday 20 May 2018.

The group gave a barnstorming performance of their mixed Korean-English single Fake Love – to the joy of the live audience.

The lads weren’t just there to show off their dance moves and belt out their lyrics – they were picking up an award too.

BTS scooped the coveted Top Social Artist award which was voted for by fans (and may have been an easy win as the group are the most tweeted about celebrities of 2017 garnering over half a billion mentions and gaining more tweets that President Donald Trump and Justin Bieber combined).

Viewers tuning in to the 2018 Billboard Music Awards will have seen BTS perform their single Fake Love.

The song is a mix of Korean and English and sees the group singing about fake feelings for a romantic interest.

English lyrics include: “I’m so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love” and “I wanna be a good man just for you/Now I don’t know me, who are you?”

The single is the lead track from the band’s 2018 album, Love Yourself: Tear.

Read More - BTS Concert Ticket Prices
Mashacob is offline   Reply With Quote