Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
vietnamstyle

Need Help for Alexa Ranking

Hello all,
Im looking a improvement on alexa ranking can you kindly just open my website once in your browser and close it.
as Webmaster im sure you might be having alexa toolbar which will help me reducing my alexa ranking.
my link - http://www.vietnamstyletravel.com
Thanks for the help in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
vietnamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
Mark Jackson

If you want to improve Alexa rank then focus on website content and traffic..Why i am telling this? because i implement the this technique in my blog/website

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
film103

Good information here.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:08 PM   #4
rampauull

Get backlinks from sites which has good alexa ranking irrespective of do follow & no follow.

rampauull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:15 PM   #5
seo_butterflyth

You want to reduce your website alexa rank then first you know about alexa rank. This is a ranking system set by alexa.com that basically audits and makes public the frequency of visits on various Web sites.
You want to reduce it then you need to work on your website traffic. Do some activity which are helps to increase your website traffic like Social media, Adding new and fresh content in the website and share it on Social media and High pr social bookmarking website. Once your website visitors increased, your alexa rank will be definatly start to decreasing.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:39 AM   #6
jobtardisport

nice sharing here.

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:18 AM   #7
shubhamgautam

Alexa ranking is increase when it decreases. By opening your site in browser will not affect your alexa ranking.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:26 AM   #8
johnstyle

If you want to increase your website Alexa rank then you have to made it high quality links.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:00 PM   #9
Vectorinspector

I don't personally think Alexa has their own link juice like Google does. For this reason, Alexa can only measure traffic if someone visits a Alexa registered page, and that visitor has the Alexa toolbar installed. Although Alexa does detect Googles pagerank. Alexa is more about total traffic. I also have to keep in mind that a small percentage of people hit my pages with the Alexa toolbar installed. Based on percentages, I then calculate a better traffic number.

I will also say this, I put a PR9 Dofollow backlink to the Alexa page of each site I work on. I know Google crawls PR9 sites very frequently. This makes it very easy for Google to see the Alexa rankings for my websites frequently.
|

|

Last edited by Vectorinspector; 04-03-2014 at 11:04 PM..
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote