Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 12-03-2016, 01:34 AM   #1
jamespatrick251

How to check my website for ranking issue?

Hello Everyone !! How to check my website for ranking issue? I did all the on page and off page activity with unique content but still my website fixed on Google 12th page. There are no any fluctuation on my website ranking so how to check the issues of my website? Please someone give some best thought to remove these issues. Thanks !!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jamespatrick251 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #2
Anna Richart

I used to be on your situation. When I tried to do everything including on-page and off-page but my website still placed on GG second page. So sad

How to reduce air pollution in room|What do you need in your large room|Best ways to clean a large room|Bamboo products list for home|Allergies Report 2018|Air Filters for Allergies and Asthma|Air Purifier Inventory Management|Shipping option for Air Purifier Store
What is POS|Upgrade Magento 2.3|why you need magento 2.3

Last edited by Anna Richart; 12-21-2018 at 01:39 AM..
Anna Richart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #3
mcguy

it needs time, often refresh you site with new content

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mcguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
deetei

use seoquake, it's a extension of chrome, firefox

deetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:41 AM   #5
Priyanka785

5 Excellent Websites for Checking Google Keyword Rankings :

1. SEMrush.
2. Ahrefs.
3. Google Rank Checker.
4. iWebTool Search Engine Position Checker.
5. SEOCentro Rank Checker.

|
|
|
Priyanka785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 10:17 PM   #6
mrjustden

Smile Just Den Reply

The initial step is to analyze the Google positioning issue.Such a variety of variables go into a site's rankings that it might be hard to quickly. Observe what brought on your site to lose its position. What's more, you can't settle it on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea about what's off-base.
So take a full breath, approach the circumstance smoothly and reasonably, and begin narrowing down the conceivable outcomes.

-- by JustDen.com
mrjustden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:04 PM   #7
rockthedesign

You can focus on building quality backlinks. You can USE SEMRUSH and Quick SEO tool to improve your SEO. You Need to have patient
rockthedesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:43 AM   #8
tangiau24

Tier incognito and find your rankings on google.

Last edited by tangiau24; 01-15-2017 at 06:31 AM..
tangiau24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:08 AM   #9
deetei

i recommend you to use similarweb and ahrefs though ahrefs is a bit costly

deetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:11 AM   #10
Markco92

i recommend you to use similarweb and ahrefs though ahrefs is a bit costly
i'm using similarweb for checking some information.

||

||

||

Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote