Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 07-07-2017, 03:08 AM   #1
kunalkumar

Is it hard to learn Photoshop?

I just have photoshop installed in my company's computer today and I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know any tutorial for beginners for photoshop?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
kunalkumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 01:51 AM   #2
Martinricky

Depends what would you like to learn. It's really easy to get used to basics by following a couple of tutorials but graphic design requires years of experience.

|
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:30 AM   #3
manalisoni

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:36 AM   #4
SarbjitGrewal

I don't think so, i have learned whole Photoshop on YouTube, which is great resource to learn any designing and development method.

|
|
SarbjitGrewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:40 AM   #5
manalisoni

1. For the basics, use any tutorial series or course. Because they are organized. Most of us have problem learning when the tutorials are not organized properly.

2. Go to Udemy and buy any course that focus on step by step learning.

3. You can learn from any youtube series too. But stick with one tutorial series at a time else you will most likely to fail…

4. Once you learn the basics, Start observing graphic designs, how can you achieve the same design, how can can you xhieve the same effect.

5. Never give up, It took me more than an year to get comfortable with it. But it does not mean it will happen with you. If I have used any step by step tutorial series, I would have learnt it earlier. So stop thinking and dive into it. It is amazing!!!

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote