Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
chikkiarora

mozilla or opera

Which is the best as your opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
guggle22

I prefer Mozilla Firefox rather than any Other Browser..It is fast, Easy to use and have many Plug-in....

|
guggle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
panel

mozilla firefox is much better than opera

l
panel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
alen12345

I use only Mozilla fire fox.I think that is the best Browser.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:04 AM   #5
chikkiarora

Hi, Thanks for sharing your views. As my opinion firefox is better than opera.

|
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:39 AM   #6
Ryan Willson

I love mozzilu but i use Google chrome and i think in my opinion it is the best browser...

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
oxuro

Send a message via MSN to oxuro Send a message via Yahoo to oxuro
I will say firefox, it's kinda faster and more "secure" if you want my opinion

oxuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #8
jeny

I also support mozila firefox.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
jennasherly

I prefer Mozilla firefox than any other browser.

|
jennasherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #10
buydomain

I prefer Firefox, opera is way behind, and a lot of scripts do not render correctly using opera.

::
::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:39 AM   #11
albertnewton

I love using Mozilla Firefox. Opera is best for the mobile devices.

albertnewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #12
albertnewton

I love using Mozilla Firefox

albertnewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #13
noranorma101

I think Mozilla is better than opera but i use google chrome because it is fast than any other browser.
noranorma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #14
andersonsjohn

I chose Mozilla firefox.... Its the best and secured...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #15
neileaston

I use Mozilla fire fox 10. and it is better and very speed working. Mozilla is best for browsing internet. mozilla multi task to more site open in same time.

neileaston is offline   Reply With Quote