Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 03:32 AM   #1
Gorrilas

service for developers sugestion

I had application and needed to get server to make tests.
I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option for reasons.
Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
I have found bithost, they are resellers of Digitalocean hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins and several altcoins as well.
It is very useful for developers to have such service, so I decided to share.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 05:43 AM   #2
manalisoni

The returned predictions are designed to be presented to the user to aid them in selecting the desired place. You can send a Place Details request for more information about any of the places which are returned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:09 AM   #3
Edmund

I can say bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote