Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.63 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2018, 12:38 AM   #1
Chhaya91

Please Review my Website..

Hello to all!
I just made a site for IT center and news,food etc in India.

The link is :
http://bit.ly/2iiQQz9

http://bit.ly/2BTCBwf

Tell me your opinion please.
Whatever you find nice or annoying.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chhaya91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 12:44 AM   #2
Mastar

good creation.... Both website are attractive..
There is small change to do attractive post that can help you to get more traffic and also do its SEO more and more....

Mastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
ryanchapman

Your site is good but, there is a problem with the menubar. You also need SSL for secure your site.

Professional Photographer &
Expert

ryanchapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
Chris_Tax

A website needs great images, point point messages and a a promtional discount. I am right now focusing on SEO. I will clean up my website latter.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote