Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-23-2018, 05:26 AM   #1
koup

Review my website

I have created a new website.

here - https://bhimtal.in

It is about helping people to know more about Bhimtal city and finding the best travel guie for them.

Can you please review and share your thoughts to improve my site?

Last edited by koup; 09-07-2023 at 03:00 AM.. Reason: signature removed.
koup is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 05:34 AM   #2
millionpharma

it was good, you've optimized it very well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

millionpharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
EriTay

I like your site. It loads fast and the navigation is user-friendly. Maybe you could change the background color slightly? It looks nice on the first page, but if you scroll down or go to "Compare Televisions" it is a lot of black on white and looks a bit empty for my taste. But overall you made a good job!
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:18 AM   #4
pateltejal

created a new website

I have created a new website.

It is about helping people to know more about TV technologies and finding the best led tv for them.
pateltejal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:39 PM   #5
howtoget123

I checked at Google Speed ​​and found your website needs to reduce the capacity of some images to optimize.
Hi everyone, I'm Nguyen Duong. I was born and raised in Vietnam. Since I was 5 years old I have been passionate about technology and internet, which makes me an experienced person in technology. Therefore, I blogged
to support people in the process of
email.
howtoget123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:01 AM   #6
team.alphaa

its a good website i check it great effort :P

||
||
||
team.alphaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:01 AM   #7
Amais

Hi I checked your website. Alexa says that its start date is 2011. I checked your website in Ahrefs, I'm a little bit worried that there's no much data about your website. It shows that your website has 7 organic keywords, but no backlinks. I guess Ahrefs doesn't see some backlinks to your site, but i think i would suggest you investing some time to create links to your site to help it rank higher in google (your organic keywords are above 60 in position. 1 is the best).
Anyway, the site looks nice, congrats!
Old 03-01-2018, 11:33 AM   #8
TechnologHindi

nice website keep it up. also share fastest quality links in product.
thanks.
TechnologHindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:01 AM   #9
priyasengp45

Great Job Done

You have developed a great website. Keep Up.
priyasengp45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:49 PM   #10
koup

Thank You all for your feedback. I am done with lots of improvement after that. My client is happy with the performance.

Thank You All.

Old 09-27-2018, 04:23 AM   #11
swathy454

Nice yeah!

Swathy sharma

|
|
swathy454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 02:16 AM   #12
wordprax

useful site........... for review.

||
wordprax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:42 AM   #13
Perseus

I find your website to be fast loading, easy to navigate and with a pleasing design - great job!
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:32 AM   #14
koup

Thanks all for your suggestions and feedback.