Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #1
miaowang123

we know this is going to be one of our b

JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- If people were looking for Richard Sherman to get the weeklong hype for the Super Bowl started with another rant, the Seattle cornerback disappointed them. With about a dozen camera crews and 50 reporters surrounding him at a table, Sherman smiled broadly, winked when a reporter asked him about his rant at Michael Crabtree after the NFC championship game, and played it close to the vest in discussing the Super Bowl next Sunday against Denver at Metlife Stadium. There were no harsh words Sunday night. He talked about his respect for the Broncos offence, his friendship with Denver receiver Demaryius Thomas and the fact that the blowup with Crabtree led to a good discussion about race relations. There were neither guarantees nor boasts. Just honest talk. "I think you are always cognizant of it as football players, especially in todays world, that everyone is looking for a story and they are trying to get their name in the paper," Sherman said when asked if anyone had advised him to tone it down this week." Sherman is clearly more conscious about what he says after falling into disfavour with many people for his postgame rant in which he said Crabtree is a subpar receiver. The comments came moments after Sherman deflected a pass to Crabtree in the end zone late in the fourth quarter and it was intercepted, sealing the Seahawks trip to the Meadowlands. The rant with a sideline reporter seemed to transform Sherman from a player considered one of the NFLs best cornerbacks to someone who some considered a thug. Sherman doesnt see himself that way. "I am just a guy trying to be the best," Sherman said. "I am a guy who wants to help this team win. I am a fiery competitor who puts his life into his work and puts his everything into his work. I came from humble beginnings and came from a place where not everyone gets out of. I am just trying to affect the world in a positive way." Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey said Sherman is clearly a great cornerback, who has gotten noticed because of his comments last week. He admits he likes players with personalities and has nothing bad to say about him. He also understands that people who did not know Sherman are basing their opinion on one glimpse. "When a lot of people dont know you and thats what you show them, and they havent heard you name all day, which is typical for a corner who doesnt get a lot of balls, thats the way it is," Bailey said. "Thats how it is. People make their judgments on what they see and hear and if they dont know you they are going to draw their own conclusion. You have to live with it. If you are going to talk, you have to live with it." In the past week, Sherman said he has reached out to Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders for advise on how to preparing for a Super Bowl. He also downplayed the Seahawks lack of experience playing in the Super Bowl. Only one player, receiver Ricardo Lockette, has Super Bowl experience, playing with the 49ers last year. "Ive never seen experience play in games," Sherman said, noting the Seahawks had very little experience heading into last weeks conference championship game. Moe Harkless Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. Bill Walton Jersey . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/T...lazers-Jersey/ . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Zach Collins Jersey . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor.TORONTO -- Wimbledon champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia, finalist Roger Federer of Switzerland and Canadian star Milos Raonic headline this years official player entry list for next months Rogers Cup. The top 44 players on the ATP World Tour rankings list have committed to playing at the Aug. 2-10 event at Rexall Centre, Tennis Canada said Monday in a release. "With one of the greatest player fields on the ATP World Tour combined with our new art of tennis theme and the exciting enhancements weve made throughout the grounds, we know this is going to be one of our best tournaments ever," said tournament director Karl Hale. "All of the top players are looking forward to returning to Toronto this year, and they will undoubtedly provide world-class action every day." Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., rose to No. 6 in the latest rankings after reaching the semifinals at the All England Club last week. Raonic lost in straight sets to Federer, who went on to drop a five-set decision to Djokovic in the final.dddddddddddd "Im really looking forward to coming back to Toronto and playing Rogers Cup in my hometown," Raonic said. "There are only a few opportunities in a year that I get to play at home in front of Canadian fans and Im eager to do well again this year. "I always feel comfortable here as this is where I grew up and this is one of the best places in the world to play." Defending champion Rafael Nadal of Spain, who beat Raonic in last years final at Montreal, is also in the field. In addition, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil has earned direct entry into the tournament a year after making it into the semifinals as a wild card. The 56-player draw will be completed at a later date with the addition of qualifiers, wild cards, and special exemptions. The Rogers Cup womens tournament will be held Aug. 1-10 at Montreals Uniprix Stadium. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
miaowang123 is offline   Reply With Quote