Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
mjvndhsb

Dynamic user submitted comment blows table out.

I don't know if this problem can be solved with html. Basically I have a website that receives content from the user that is put inside a table. It works great as long as the user doesn't submit too much information! But if the user submits content to the site it won't automatically break to the next line. It just blows the table width out. Is it possible to solve this with html or do I need to ask some of the php guys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
johndyer98

I need to solve this problem with HTML regarding the content I receive for my website from a user which is placed inside a table. I do not wish to have a vast amount of information to be provided by the user.

|
|
johndyer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
jamestobin

However, if the user submits the content of the site, it will automatically down to the next line. It is just blowing the width of the table.

|
jamestobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
ronwinfrey

I don't distinguish if this problematic thing can be resolved with html. Fundamentally I have a web based or online site that obtains web content from the user that is put exclusive in a table.

|
ronwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
bobfields

I doubt whether the issue can be put to rest by means of the hotmail. I own a website and it keeps receiving a steady flow of content. Things remain fine until the amount of information crosses the optimum level.

|
|
bobfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
jimwest15

I don't differentiate if this difficult thing can be determined with html. Vitally I have a web grounded or online site that gets web content from the consumer now.

|
|
jimwest15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
SOFHarvest

it could be, and that is through increasing the width of your table or wrapping it.
but at some point it is best done in PHP, you must declare that the textarea must be less than what you want and the type must be on the Max to avoid such breakout!

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:52 AM   #8
ralphrobbins

I do not know if this problem can be solved HTML. Basically I have a website, to receive content from the user table. It works, as long as users do not submit too much information!

|
|
ralphrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
bobwest89

With the best of user comments you are sure to have the best experience online. With the comments you can understand the nature and the type fo information available.

bobwest89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:37 AM   #10
johnwinfrey2

I don't know if this problem can be solved with html. Basically I have a website that receives content from the user that is put inside a table. It works great as long as the user doesn't submit too much information!

|
|
johnwinfrey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
mitchdyer

I don't see if this problem can be cracked with html. Fundamentally I have a web based or online site that receives web based site content from the user that is put classified in a table.

|
|
mitchdyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #12
nelsonedison

I don't have any idea whether if this trouble can be worked out with html. Essentially I own an online site that receives content coming from the user that is placed within a table. It functions great.

|
|
nelsonedison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 AM   #13
davikerkrish

we can do this with the help of CSS. to use the word-wrap for wraping the text next line when it blows out the table.

|
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
joelbradbury

I have no idea about this issue. I have lanched a new site that gets content and then places it inside the table. Since the site do not offer too much data, it is a perfect system of adding content.

|
|
joelbradbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:20 AM   #15
jimpatton

The user often tries to submit the content to the site and it does not take up the submission as the work is not complete and the user need to have the details of things that they need for getting inside the site.

|
|
jimpatton is offline   Reply With Quote